Bioway Multi Insect and Dustmite Killer provides safe, effective, clean and easy insect control for households, hospitality establishments, schools, hospitals, creches, restaurants, kennels and stables etc.
Increasing infestations of all irritating and harmful flying, crawling, biting and disease carrying insects is a major concern for all. Dustmites, in particular, cause allergies, hay fever and sinus problems as well as trigger asthma attacks. Bioway Multi is extremely effective in combating these problems and while this unique product kills all insects, their larvae and eggs, any exposure to humans, mammals and birds has no adverse effects. It is totally safe and stainless once it has dried on any surface – material or textile.
The best defence against bed bugs by far is prevention, and this is easily achieved in rooms which have not yet been infected. If there is presence of bed bugs in a room, then a thorough cleaning and vacuuming is required, followed by preventive measures. Frequent travellers should be especially alert to early signs of bed bugs in the home. Here are some measures to help:
• The first step in controlling bed bugs is to determine if there are bed bugs present in your home or hotel room. Non-toxic bed bug traps use heat, CO2, and a pheromone lure to attract bed bugs to a sticky glue surface. These traps are safe for air travel and can go in your luggage or carry-on bags.
• The best preventive measure against bed bugs is to apply non-toxic diatomaceous earth in the vicinity of bed bug activity. Be sure to use food-grade diatomaceous earth. Do not use pool-grade diatomaceous earth.
• Wash all bedding in hot water (120ºF or about 70ºC). This will kill any bedbugs in the bedding.
• If you are sleeping in rooms where you suspect bed bug activity, non-toxic bed bug spray can be applied which kills bed bugs and their eggs on contact. It also acts to prevent bed bug activity for up to two weeks. This spray can be applied to mattresses, furniture, luggage and clothing.
• If there is a bed bug infestation, a thorough cleaning and vacuuming of the room is necessary. The most likely hiding places for bed bugs will be small cracks and crevices closest to where you sleep. The mattress and box spring should be lifted from the frame, and after vacuuming, sprinkle diatomaceous earth along the edges of the frame which holds the box spring.
Personal items such as stuffed animals, blankets, etc should be vacuumed and placed in plastic bags for several weeks. The bed bugs will die of hunger and not lay new eggs. Above all, and regardless of which particular bug or bugs have infested your home, do not panic and reach for the hyper-toxic ‘kills 99% of everything’ spray because you, your kids and the animals in your home are included in that 99%. Going safer and natural is always the best and first option and resorting to slightly more aggressive measures only comes as the non-toxic ones prove ineffectual.
In the end, in you have a persistently stubborn bug problem, you may have to refer to professionals and fortunately there is a growing number of such outfits which offer non-traditional and largely non-toxic forms of relief from virtually any sort of known bug infestation.